Sunday, March 13, 2011

My first blog post & launch of our About.com videos

Hi everyone!

So I've finally decided to start a blog.  I realize that I'm probably the last 20-something in the country to do this, but here it is!  My goal here is to provide all you ladies out there in Bridaland with the inside scoop on wedding venues and vendors in the San Luis Obispo through Paso Robles areas.   Every now and then I might even post some random wedding inspirations from my adventures around the beautiful are we call home - the Central Coast!  While you won't find any rants here, I promise to be totally honest in my raves and only give other vendors kudos when it's truly deserved.  There's far too many groups and blogs out there that promote just for the sake of promoting.

For now, I wanted to share the links to our first ever About.com How-To Videos!  The topics are: How to Cut Your Wedding Guest List, and How to Choose a Wedding Venue.  Hummingbird House in Templeton was gracious enough to let us use their beautiful setting.  Daniela the owner is super sweet and so easy to work with.  If you're looking for a beautiful garden wedding venue, you definitely should check them out.  They even have a pond with swans!  Anyway, I had a blast making these videos, and Pam and I wrote the scripts so you get some of our best wedding advice for free!
http://video.about.com/weddings/Cut-a-Wedding-Guest-List.htm
http://video.about.com/weddings/Choose-a-Wedding-Venue.htm

Until later,

Valerie

P.S.  If you have any questions, just send me an email.  You never know, your question just might end up having a blog or a video written about it!

No comments:

Post a Comment